Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

2010.09.02 An Heir to the Drama Queen

My dad sometimes called me the Drama Queen...and it seems like the fruit (baby E) doesn't fall too far from the tree!!
the male version of my mini-me
his dad spoil him a lot!
we took his picture every day...so he's like used to the camera already ;D
wahhhhhhhhhhh...so happy!!
eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...too excited! duh...
it's kinda weird how I don't feel weird on him puking on me...since i had him, changing diaper, deal with the puking and everything feel so natural. maybe it's the motherly instinct...?? :)

oh, also...I love how rounded his head shape is ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin