Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011.02.15 Old & New

Finally, another beauty related post!!

This month, I finished 2 beauty products, and one of the was the Chanel Double Perfection Compact in Soft Beige 20. It was a compact foundation powder, I like the soft texture of the powder and the matte finished of it, also the compact itself was so sleek and posh.

The new replacement is also another compact foundation powder, it's Diorsnow White Reveal Make Up in 021. This particular product is Asia exclusive product that I got at Duty Free Shop during my trip. I like how the Diorsnow compact is more to the yellowish tone compare to the Chanel one, but I just wish that the compact itself were thinner like the Chanel one.

The other beauty product I finished this month was the famous Lancome Bi-Facil eye make up remover.
I read a lot of good reviews about this product. On the official Lancome website, this 4oz make up remover retail for $26.00, so when I saw one at Costco for $19.00 I just snapped it and try for myself. This cleanser really live up to the hype, it took off all eye make up easily, even the waterproof mascara.
I really love this product, so when Nordstorm had GWP event, I snapped 2 more bottles of Bi-Facil and got 4 free small, travel size Bi-Facil. sweet!
I'm on my second bottle now, and it seems like I will be using Bi-Facil for a long long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin