Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

2011.05.07 Happy Mother's Day, Mom...

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. - Philippians 1:3 (KJV) -
My relationship with my mom is not always the sweetest and the most perfect relationship in the world.
My mom not always know how to express her feeling in a good way, and a lot of time it offended me...I supposed to know that a mother never mean to harm their child. Many times we argued and my anger got the best of me. All I can see was the bad side of her, and I failed to see her goodness.

Now that I'm a mother myself, I realize that being a mother is the most demanding and hard job in the world. You have to be available for your child 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! That it need the ultimate strength and sacrifice to be one. To have to do things that you don't necessarily enjoy, but it's all for your child's own good.

I scold my son when he pushing the tv...not because I hate him, I just scared that if he keep pushing the tv it will fall and harm him.
While I'm cleaning my room, I put my son in the crib and he hates it...I have to bear to see him crying because I rather see him like that, knowing that he's safe than letting him sit on my bed and taking chance of him to fall out of the bed.
it's all for his own good.

Being a mother, I now have a better understanding for my own mother...thank you for your strength mom, thank you for your patient, thank you for your forgiveness, but on top of all, thank you for your never ending love. I thank God for you...may God always bless you with His unfailing love.

Happy mother's day, Mom...also, Happy mother's day for all the mom in the world!!

2010.12.10 My mom was so happy to meet his first grandson :)

3 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin