Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2011.05.17 February 2011

2011.02.13 Valentine Celebration
in the morning we have Valentine celebration at our local church,
one of the event was food competition where people brought Valentine-related foods (with heart and so on), there was so much good food! oh yummm...
the winner was....meeeee!! haha...I made Japchae, Korean stir-fry starch noodle with beef and vegetables. doesn't really looks pretty but tasted so goooooodd!! ..................and I also asked people to vote for me...LOL!!
here's some picture from the morning :)
later that evening, hubby took me for a Valentine dinner at Metropolitan Grill, well known as the best steak in town.
and my favorite Beckham ate there too! (not at the same time tho...lol)and hubby know that I gotta took picture with Beckham's pic...hahaha!
my Valentine :)

their escargot was the best!! I even like it better than the steak!!
hubby took this picture, it kinda looks creepy because his hand's reflection made it looks like there's mysterious hand on my shoulder...bbrrr...
2011.02.15 Our baby is 8 months already!! how fast!!
2011.02.18 More Foods!!

so hubby was browsing on Yelp and found this Red Lantern restaurant at china town, we got curious about the review and decide to try it out with my friends Joysha and Vanessa.
overall the foods were pretty blah...the crab rangoon is lack of crab.
The lamb was tasted quite good, but was really salty...while the duck was pretty horrible, it warm on the outside and was COLD in the middle!
the service also was horrible...the waiter & waitress is clueless about the foods. The food took forever to came out...so I don't think that we would come back for more.
after the disappointing dinner, we decide to make our own dessert at my place :)
we made 2 tiramisu, one is the green tea tiramisu and the other one is the regular tiramisu that we forgot to took picture of T^T

2011.02.21 Swing...

we took bebe to Lincorn Park where he played the swing for the 1st time...it was a little bit windy but we had fun :))
2011.02.27 Big boy car seat

Bebe was 8.5 months and already outgrows his rear facing infant car seat, now he's enjoying the big boy car seat ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin