Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009.12.16 Twitter!

hi all,
finally I gave in to the twitter fever and made an account there,
at first hubby told me that twitter is a cool gadget to use to get update on his favorite stores,
so after months and months...i decide to make one too,
and guess, who was the 1st one to be stalked by me...tadadada...it's SEPHORA!!! ;D
I love Sephora, it's like a candy shop for a grown up girls,
awesomeness!!

then I was chatting with a best friend of mine yesterday,
she is a news reporter at a big TV station in Indonesia, my lovely Madagascar,
and what a coincidence that she told me that her producer made her one twitter account too,
and off course, I have to follow her! haha
we think that playing twitter is weird, or maybe because we are still noobie ;p

soooo...by the end of the day, I've followed 5 friends of mine on twitter,
it's kinda fun to see their recent update,
especially that we all live in different places ;D

do you twittter? how do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. it's kind of addicting. I got one and at first didn't use it much but now i use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin