Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

2009.12.21 Happy 2nd Anniversary!!


after the hectic short trip to Midwest for my brother's graduation,
I was too exhausted to think about anything, (i'll write the entry soon ;p)
and almost forget that today is our 2nd anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Tony!!!!! ;D

this is feel so surreal and unbelievable,
that we've been married for 2 years now, and i always wonder how came the time runs so fast???
it's been an incredible journey with him,
and today I love him so much more than the day I married him 2 years ago,
cannot imagine my life without him now ;)

4 comments:

  1. I thought you just recently got married a couple months ago? or was that just the wedding ceremony....?

    happy anni to both of you =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! The pic is so romantic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thats ur wedding day, looks like something out of a movie!! happy aniv

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin