Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2010.05.26 Noctural Bebe!!

It's 4.07 am now and I'm super awake!
If you've been reading my blog, you will know that I'm a night person, always have tons of energy during the night time.
At this last stage of pregnancy, I found myself suffering a bad case of insomnia, sometimes I start sleeping in the morning...that's how bad it is.
Today, I slept early, it was around 12 something when i feel asleep, but alas! I woke up 2 hours later and couldn't go back to sleep...

So...I've been in this situation for about 2 months or so now,
and it made me realize that my baby inside my tummy have the same sleep pattern with me...if not worse!
he will be super active kicking and twisting during this time, when everyone else is sleeping,
and during the day, he barely move. Sometimes he will sleep until like 3.30 pm before he starts move slowly! oh bebe...you truly are my mini me!! XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin