Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2010.05.13 Lunchbox Laboratory

Lunchbox Laboratory
Neighborhood: Ballard
7302 15th Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107
(206) 706-3092
lunchboxlaboratory.com

If you live in Seattle, and you DO LOVE good burgers,
then you definitely need to check this place out!
This small restaurant that located at Ballard neighborhood offering a wide fariety of gourmet burger...oh...yummy!

as the first-timers, hubby and I chose from their specialty combo menu,
can you see that everything in the menu look so good??!!
it was haed to decide which one to get...hmmm...
They also suggest you to build your own dream burger
I love the retro decoration in this place, especially the old-school lunchboxes!!
Each of our special burger came with its own special mayo,
Black Truffle Mayo & Tikamasala Mayo...they tasted superb!!
Hubby's Lamb Junkie with Skinny Fries...he got the humongous 1/2 pounds one!!
Mine, the Truffle Love with Onion Ring
the burger was amazingly good!! instead of using regular burger bun, they use the mouth watering brioche...how delish!!
they even asked what kind of fry salt did we want for the side order...i told her, pick for me! the lady picked a green tea something salt that apparently wasn't on the menu, but I'm loving it!
the onion rings was so crunchy, probably the best I ever had!
it was a very satisfying experience there, too bad I didn't get the chance to try their milkshake since I was about to see my doctor the next day, and try to keep my sugar level at bay ;p
I'll definitely come back for more burger goodness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin