Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2010.07.15 His Very First Smile!

2010.10.05
I haven't blog as much as I want to,
the last time I blog bebe was just one month old and baby E is almost 4 months now,
and it's also hubby's birthday today...yay...happy birthday daddy E! ;D

This week I'm starting a new Christmas preset project for my parent, a photo album. I realize that my blog been a good source of story about my pregnancy & bebe's earliest days, without those post, I would totally forget a lot of sweet memories (blame at my lazy brain! haha)
And with that in mind, I decide to continue what I left behind. Writing as much post as possible, especially about bebe's milestone!

2010.07.15 was the very first day bebe smiles for a long time!

being lazy on his boppy :)
daddy's home and the boys play slide XD~
more daddy...!
monkichi...my little monkey XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin