Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

2010.08.06 Afrernoon Stroll at Alki Beach

Afternoon stroll with my little family
looking at sunset making me miss my home town...
there was a lot of people fishing and crabbing there, and most of them are Asian (I wonder why...freebies? lol) and even that it was so cold and windy, some kids were swimming!! I was amazed...
by the way, if you can see those 2 blurry crabs on the background...they were playing death! at first i though they were dead, they stay still like a stone! but later on they start creeping out...haha
bebe feeling sleepy...
he fell asleep, then we put him on the stroller and hubby and I continue the afternoon stroll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin