Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

2009.11.06 TGIF!!!

Thank God it's Friday!!!
I'm super duper happy!! I always longing for weekend ;D
but this weekend won't be as fun and free as i expected it to be,
have 3 papers to do during this short weekend...boohoo...

but the good news is, next Wednesday is the Veteran day,
meaning, one extra holiday in the middle of the week, how fun is that!!

I called my family practice today to schedule my first ultrasound on next Wednesday,
I'm really curious about how the little baby gonna look like...hmmm...
my friend told me that on her 1st ultrasound, the baby looked like a bean,
then on the 2nd, it looked like alien, then finally on her 3rd ultrasound, the baby finally looks like human, with little penis! haha...they having a boy!
can't wait for 9 more weeks to check my baby's gender too!!
I'm always so curious, and hate to wait so long before I can find out about stuff...hmmmfff...

as you all know, there's so much old wive tales out there,
I'm not a superstitious person, but sometimes it's fun to "guess" the baby gender based on those old tales...the stomach shape...what do you craving for...blablabla...
so i took 2 baby gender quizzes online...
the 1st result is a boy
the 2nd one is a girl...LOL
oh well...i guess i just need to be patient and wait a little longer to find out ;D

but...IF i will have a girl,
the kid will probably looks like me...since the due date is only 3 days apart from my birthday,

when i was 3 years old ;D

1 comment:

  1. usually they say when your stomach is "bujur" that would be a boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin