Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

2009.11.23 Baby Baby Baby...

this week, I'm entering the 13th week of my pregnancy,
cannot believe that time flies so fast! we found out when i was 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant,
and it's been more than 8 weeks after that.

until this moment, I haven't gain any weight at all,
but my chest area grows so fast that i can't fit to my shirts and jacket anymore!
my body is feel bloated too, my jeans are now taking their long long vacation...haha
luckily i still can squeeze into my sweaters

lately, the baby bump on my belly is starting to get rounder,
and most of the time hubby and I are talking about the baby baby baby...
we just finished watch the movie "The Business of Being Born" on netflick
it's about the controversial argument of home-birth.
interesting documentary!

after the movie, hubby and I were snuggling on our comfy bed, and hubby was rubbing my belly, eventually, he got new hobby now ;p
vampy: "you know what...lately, mostly we talk about the baby baby baby..."
hubby: "ya..." (if you don't know...he doesn't really talk much)
vampy: "cannot believe! time flies so fast...before this Summer, it was all about you and me, you and me, you and me, you and me"
hubby: "mmm...it wasn't. it was about you, you, you, you, you, you, you....and me...sometimes"
vampy: "ha??" ---> cannot believe he said that, but realize that it was kind of true! haha!!
vampy: "...really.....???"

i was laughing so hard! the way he said it was so funny!! i love my hubby so much,
even that sometimes he doesn't talk that much...or sometimes i find myself taking alone because he eventually fell asleep while i was talking!!! haha...but he is a very nice person and I'm happy to be with him ;D

we were laugh so hard when watching this video months ago...do you think that this is the ugly truth?? ;p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin