Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

2009-05-24 Genki Sushi

For all the sushi lovers!!!

I LOVE sushi!!!
if i should choose only one type of food for the rest of my life,
let it be SUSHI!! ;D

Genki sushi is a restaurant where you can sit and the sushi are rolling on the belt ;)
like those on Sushi Land, but much much better!!!!
better quality, and more versatile
i heard that the original store was in Hawaii

here's some of the sushi i got from my last visit,
i didn't took so much picture because i was too hungry...haha ;p
















the close up...yumyum...
this one is seared salmon topped with cream and black tamago & green onions,
it was super duper good that i ask the chef to make me another plate ;D
it's really creamy and i like the sensation when the tamago traveling around my teeth...lol
















one of my favorite sushi, Saba (mackarel)
it's cheap and very tasty,
i like it how they put some ground ginger on top of them
















Ikura a.k.a salmon roe,
i love it when the juice burst out of those little transparent baloon XD~~
















they also have nice dessert,
i love the mango pudding, they pour some mango sauce on top of it ;)
it does taste like real mango!





















i'm craving for more now...
stay tune for more good food preview around Seattle ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of sushi lol...I dont like raw fish. =( But I am loving the dessert...looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that looks DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! The only conveyor belt style sushi places I've gone to are Sushi Land and Blue C Sushi ^_~

    This places look like a step up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin