Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2009.05.05 Haul from Imomoko.com

Hi all,
here's some asian skin care product that i got from Imomoko.com
I got these product around last week,
the shipping was really fast, and I'm happy ;D
so here's my review on them

KOSE Clear Turn Whitening Platinum Facial Mask

1 box contain 5 individual sheet masks
i tried using this mask today, it's pretty light,
the mask itself not to thick, and the consistency of the emulsion is also pretty light,
therefore, we only need to let it sit for 10 minutes
i use the left-over emulsion from the package and apply it on my neck














































KOSE Clear Turn White Essence Mask
come with eco-friendly box that contain 22 sheet masks, not come in individual package
this mask even thinner than the other mask above,
and there's not much emulsion either, it is for regular daily use,
we only need to let it sit for 5 minutes,
last time i put on this mask, my eyes turn red and a little bit sting,
i'm not sure why...


















the box is much smaller than what i though,
here's the comparison with my finger ;D


















CUORE K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP
the inscription "1 day tattoo" at the box made me bought this product...lol
I've been using this liquid eyeliner for few days,
my opinion about this eyeliner is...really easy to use, glossy jet black color, great staying power,
but also easy to remove with make up wipes, no need to rub!!
i even love this better than my Shu Uemura's automatic liquid liner,
now, they also have the limited edition version in pink!!!























KOSE Seikisho Medicated Mask White
i bought this after reading xppinkx's blog, her blog is really awesome!!
i trued this mask too, it's way better than the Shills Black Mask that i got last time,
this mask able to take off some of my skinny blackhead, but it sure does remove the dead-skin cells























the angry pumpkin face...lol


















ROHTO Lycee Eye Drops (for Contact Lens)

the cutest eye drop ever!! the first time you drop this cutie, there will be cool tingling sensation on your eyes, but not too much,
then the eyes will be super bling bling...haha























DARIYA Maegami Fringe Holder Pink
for holding my bangs without any trace afterward























actually, the material is the same material as the Velcro rollers,
if you already have one, you can peel the Velcro to get the same thing as above
















so far I'm loving all of the stuff i got,
I'm addicted to the sheet mask now...i mean i don't really like the feeling of the trapped wet emulsion on my face...blah...
but i'm addicted with the result, my skin became brighter now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin