Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

2009.10.23 Midterm @_@

I realllly want to continue blogging,
but seems like have to take a short break for a while,
got 2 midterm exams 2 days in a row...Monday and Tuesday,
both of them are art history classes, gotta memorize more than 100 pictures...oh lala...
my head is spinning already @_@ hahaha

a little update,
I've been craving Balinese food like craaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyy,
and unfortunately, no one sell Balinese food here,
they only sell Indonesian food, which mostly are those Javanese dish
soooo...i have to be creative and cook my own,
it's been so fun experimenting on my small kitchen, i will post the picture later

my friends and I going to have pot luck on halloween ( and pumpkin carving competition as well) and i'm thinking of cooking more of authentic Indonesian food,
can't wait to finished all the midterm...i wish i could fast forward the time until next weekend!!

meanwhile,
here's another random fact from my iphone application,
i hope you guys enjoy it ;))
Picture: my beloved Reagen, 1 year old Black Lab ;D

Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin