Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2009.08.02 Putri is Here =)))

it's been a while since the last time i updated my blog,
been busy with the wedding, and now...
I feel like starting update the story little by little, and not skipping anything ;)

August 2nd,
I was so happy because Putri, my bestfriend that going to be one of my bridesmaid is going to be here today!!! Savitri and I went to the airport to pick her up,
first, we planned to have lunch together after pick Putri up, but unfortunately, her flight was delayed...duh...
so we stop by McD to get some snack...thinking about some fries or nugget...
but ended up with the whole meal!! LOL

the McD here have this yummy ice blue float ;)
while waiting at airport, playing around with Savitri's dad's glasses...haha ;p
Then, we heading to Warung Made,
one of the must-visit restaurant when you visit Bali ;)
this time, they have this cute decoration, hanging various type of bird cage on the ceiling
they also have this handwritten menus on the ceiling ;D
my dearest Savitri & Putri
Putri's Tuna Sandwich
My smoked...fish...forget what fish was it, but it was goodddd ;D
Sav and I were still full from the fatty McD stuff...lol
ain't she beautiful! and such a beautiful heart as well =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin