Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2009.08.05 Dinner with Dad

After the big lunch, Daddy took Tony and I for dinner at Warung Made,
it's always fun to go out with dad, he knows everyone,
therefore always got the best service anywhere ;p

my cam was foggy since we just get out of the full AC car,
here's hubby browsing the menu,
I especially like the napkins holder...looks hilarious!! haha
I love my dad!!
can you see that i got all my facial feature from him...those eyes...that (cute rounded) nose...the lips... =)))
Dad's order of Balinese Mix Rice with special rice too...
it wasn't on the menu, and the last time i want to order the same, i forgot the name!! duh! ;p
it was delish!!
Tony and I were still full from the huge lunch,
so we went on the light side of the dishes

Tomato & Mozarella, the basil leaves add a kick of flavor
my all time favorite ;)
it came with some brown breads...i took it home for my puppies ;p
Nicoise Salad for Tony,
it was delicious!!
Fun Dinner, dad wasn't ready for the camera...haha...looks so serious!!
Caramel Pudding for dessert ;)
kinda ruin my bride-to-be diet too...hahah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin