Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009.08.06 2 days to go!!

Ciao tutti,
as much as i want to update my blog everyday,
sadly i can't, i had been so busy lately, my wedding is coming in 2 days ;)
Tony is already here, and I'm, so happy!!
it's feel at first to see him at the airport, since i haven't seen him in 1,5 months,
i even feel awkward to hug him...hahahaha...he said that i was being weird!

earlier today two of my bridesmaid already altered their dresses,
lucky me my family know this garment that can help us alter the dresses in short time!
tomorrow my other two bridesmaid will be here too,
and also Tony and I going to pick up his family tomorrow

so little time so much to do!!

I promise that i'll update everything once i have the extra time,
until then, i wish you all well =)

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Congratulations!
    I'm sure you will be a very beautiful bride and have an unforgettable wedding celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin