Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2010.03.12 40 Beauty Tag

Tag! Tag! Tag!!!
Actually no one tag me...really!! haha,
but I saw this tag on some of the blog, it looks fun, so...here's my answer ;D

TAG - 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice.
One in the morning, trying to use a gentle cleanser because it can be drying in Winter. now I'm trying to finish my L'occitane Ultra Rich Foaming Cleanser. it's so gentle and i love the smell of the creamy shea butter. but the texture is super runny that it get so messy right after i open the container...duh!
At Night, I'll start with my Shu Uemura's cleansing oil for the oily skin *the cute pink one* then, continue with scrub. Some of the scrub are...Estee Lauder's Sparkling Clean...L'oreal Skin Genesis *got it on sale...lol* yah, i just like to try different stuff. Sometimes I even use hubby's facewash...just because i'm bored with my own ;p

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination sensitive skin.
combination here is not like oily on the T-zone only...but also at the cheeks area. so the only dry parts are the edges of my face. and it's also sensitive, i got redness around my nose and chin area. Especially now that I'm pregnant.

-What is your current facial wash?
on my sink: L'occitane Ultra Rich Foaming Cleanser, Biore Warming Anti Bleackhead Cream Cleanser (not the easiest to use!)
inside my shower: Estee Lauder's Sparkling Clean, L'oreal Skin Genesis, Skin Food Honey Black Sugar Scrub...i think that's the name, the label peel off already...haha

-Do you exfoliate?
yes

-What brand do you use?
i mention all of them already ;p

-What moisturizer do you use?
I'll start with Estee Lauder Advace Night Repair Serum, then slather one of this: Laneige Star White series, Bliss The Youth As We Know It (love the smell!!) or Cetaphil.

-Do you have freckles?
I start having some on my cheekbones...and my pregnancy made it looks more prominent. I also have it all over my arms, it doesn't bother me at all.

-Do you use eye cream?
off course! i have two of them, one is located on top of my sink...Strivectin. and the other is Hylexin. Both are quite pricey eye cream, but I pay nothing for them, I redeemed them with my Sephora beauty point. came with great size! like almost original size...oh, how i LOVE Sephora!!! x3

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
o yeah...during my teenage year, my skin was horrible. small acne all over my face, but i rarely got a big one. And during my early pregnancy, the 1st trimester, it came back to me...oh so scary! but now it's all gone. But sometimes i still got some occasional small acne.
I use Kate Somerville's Eradicate to banish them. usually gone in 1 or 2 days

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I tried my friend's...oh so drying!!!

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
YSL Teint Resist #02 Blond ---> great match to my skin
MUFE HD Foundation #110 ---> a little bit pink
BE Foundation in Fair ---> never failed me
and I also have compact foundations for on the go.

-How about concealer?
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Light
MAC Select Cover Up NC20
MUFE Camouflage Cream Palette #1

-Do you know your undertone color?
pinkish...like those little piglets...oink!! however, my body's skin is more yellowish than my face.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
love it! love it! love it! check out my various falsie review here ;)

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
yes!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Mostly drug store brand, I don't splurge on high-end brand mascara anymore (used to love Helena Rubinstein mascaras!)...doesnt do much on my short lashes.
my fav are...
L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara...imho it's better than Dejavu Fiberwig
L'oreal Voluminous
Cover Girl Lash Blash...much better than its rival, Maybelline Collosal
Rimmel Sexy Curves

I also have some Dior & Estee Lauder mascaras...the free sample...haha ;p

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora all the way!! I love the huge selection, love the beauty point! the generous bonus, the birthday gift for member...everything that MAC don't offer!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Sponges, Eyelash Curler

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, love love love UDPP & BE Prime Time

-For the face?
MUFE HD, the blue one. use it sometimes if i remember...haha

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC Pigment in Jardin Aires! I even use it on my Valentine night, 2 years in a row!! also use it a lot everyday. For highlighter, MAC Pigment in Vanilla

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
pencil, liquid, gel

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
sometimes, when I'm in hurry...lol

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
it's LOVE! the colors are so vibrant. but i pressed them into compact, so it's easier to use and less messy. I don't use them straight from the container, too much spills.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
yes, devoted to BE

-What is your favorite lipstick?
NARS in Schiap. it's a vibrant hot pink...it boost my mood!! sometimes I apply it as normal lipstick, sometimes I use it as lipstain.
I was wearing it on my birthday too!

-How about lipgloss?
MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink is definitely the winner. I use it on daily basis.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC in Tenderling / Shu Uemura in M Pink 32E
they are sheer and fool-proof, even when i apply them in hurry, i won't look like clown / look like i just got slapped

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
once. it was Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Pink Quartz...i missed out the limited edition even, and now they bring it back to their collection!! hahaha

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
love it! Asian drug store brand are super cute and have better quality than here...(US)
here's some picture of them during my visit to Taipei last summer...i miss them already! ;D






















-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
yup

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yes, i want to take bridal make up class. i just love it!! ;))

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
only if I'm in rush...usually end up in funky looking falsie...hahah

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
tattoed-looking eyebrows...it just looks too old

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like neutral. but also love hot pink lipstick and purple eyeliner ;))

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I think Hillary Duff has great make up...and no, I'm not her fan...

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
eyebrow pencil!! my eyebrows are almost bald, ok...and I looks confused with that kind of eyebrows...hahahah

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
NO!! not leaving my house without doing my eyebrows...nonono!!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look ok...but at the same time look funny with my-almost-bald-eyebrows...duh! how many times should i write about this...haha

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
gotta say MAC, totally love their pigments!! and the huge color selections

-What do you think of Makeup?
An addicted & expensive hobby

3 comments:

  1. the picture of the Jap. drugstore looks awesome!
    i really hope that I can go back to taiwan this summer and shop at watsons. and haul alot of things. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, i LOVE Watson! also Cosmed...too much cute things XD~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love beauty tags!!! yaaaaaayyy and i LOOOOVE your banner by the way haha is it a Plum Blossom or Cherry Blossom HAHA my name means plum (like the blossom) but HAHAHA i cant tell the difference sometimes HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin