Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010.03.13 28th Week

I'm on my 28th week of pregnancy now,
and it means...buh-bye to the energetic 2nd trimester, and hello to the heavy 3rd trimester!
bebe is growing so much, he pressing my stomach, so i can't eat as much anymore,
get full so easily. Then i notice that my tummy is smaller than 2 weeks ago...haha.
and also, the fatigue from the 1st trimester came back, i feel tired all the time.
Maybe it's nature way to let my body rest as much as i could, before the steepness night with bebe came in couple months ;)
and also, during the ultrasound session we had few days ago, the sonographer told us that the baby's head is down already...good position for the labor. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin