Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010.03.24 Tag Three!!

Another random tag game ;D

Three names I go by:
1. Seni ---> most people call me by my first name
2. Shi Qi ---> my Chinese name
3. Xiao Qi ---> hubby's like to call me like that

Three jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at school's cafetaria
2. Sandwich maker, still at cafetaria
3. Work at school's pastry. serving and ring the cashier after that.
seems like they are all food related...and yes, I gain lots of weight from working there ;p

Three places I have lived:
other than my beloved hometown at Denpasar Bali...
1. Taipei, Taiwan
2. Beijing, China
3. Seattle, WA. USA

Three favorite drinks:
1. Honey ---> mix honey with ice water...oh so good!!
2. Milk ---> gotta be cold, no likey warm milk
3. Sweet Jasmine Tea ---> preferably warm one, this is Indonesian thing..."teh manis anget"

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewive ---> dark wicked comedy, I'm addicted!!
2. LOST ---> this is the final season...duh!
3. Ugly Betty...hahaha...don't you love her style??!! XD~

Three places I have been:
1. Asia
2. America
3. Australia
2 more continents to go...Europe & Africa ;D

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Egypt
3. Japan

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Sex & the City ---> I always watch this with my ex roommate, Lulu...I miss you amiga!!
2.
3
don't watch lots of TV show before I move to US, i didn't even watch Friend!!...;p

Three favorite dishes:
1. Nasi Bali
2. Be Guling
3. Seafood at Jimbaran
they are all local food from Bali...oh yumm!! nothing beat 'em!!

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Eyebrow Pencil
2. Eyebrow Powder
3. Eyebrow Mascara...if you read my previous tag game you knew that my eyebrows are close to none...LOL

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Move to my new house. going to move everything by the end of this week...so excited!!
2. Have my baby soon. the due date is June 7th, but seems like it's going to be sooner than that
3. Take driving class... @_______@ not really looking forward to do that...but seems like I HAVE to.................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin