Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

2010.07.03 Shopping & Cheesecake

Monkichii acting like little monkey...this one is my favorite onesie, I like the color, super baby boy'ish, not to mention the cute bear on the feet ;D
...but I think babies look the cutest when they only wearing diaper...showing the round belly ;D
monkichii looks so red here because he just cried when hubby wiped him clean ;p
cranky monkey
donut lips...LOL!! XD~
so we went to Carter's & Gymboree to get summer outfit for bebe...I scored a lot of elephant theme clothes at gymboree, happy happy!! ;D
then we went to Cheesecake Factory to have lunch because I was craving their ice Mango freeze x3

hubby's DSLR is so clear...you can see bebe's acne here...I hope they will be gone soon!
our favorite...the mango freeze and jambalaya x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin