Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

2010.07.09 Happy One Month Baby!!

Happy one month my dear baby! I thank God for his blessing, baby E truly an awesome addition to our family ;))

Baby E looks so big here, my sister said that baby E looks so much like me, especially from this angle ;D
usually in Chinesse tradition, we celebrate the one month of the baby, and shave the baby head off. But I was still having pain that it's not comfortable to prepare a party at home, also most of our friends were away for Church Summer camp at LA

Mirror mirror on the wall...who's the cutest of all...baby E enjoying his baby gym XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin