Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

2011.10.09 4 Hours of Cooking

Today, after went home from Church I start cooking nonstop for 4 hours.
I made pork bone soup, pumpkin pie (first time baking pie...yay!!), mash potato, and braised pork belly.
Hopefully I can post the recipe on my cooking blog by tomorrow :)
Here's my first pumpkin pie, it seems like the recipe was enough to make 2 pie.
I baked the filling leftover on a dish and just ate it with whipped cream...yum!
and this one is the braised pork belly, I pan fried the meat and now it's cooking on the slow cooker for 10 hours so tomorrow I'll wake up to a tender braised pork belly. I also added some hard boiled eggs & mei gan chai (preserved Chinese vegetable) into the pot
btw, this is our picture from today, before we left for Church in the morning <3
and this one is my sweet little guy that like to plays in the kitchen :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin