Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, October 10, 2011

2011.10.10 Columbus Day

Today's is Columbus day and hubby got a day off. It's so great to spend quality time with my family today at home. I was crashed after cooking for so long last night and also it's my time of the month, so I feel exhausted. My braised pork belly that I cooked using slow cooker last night turn out to be so good,
you can find the recipe here
Watching Bebe growing up is truly amazing,
now my 15 months starting to play remote control car!!
He loves affection, hugs & kisses
Bebe is very ticklish, he's so funny...
sometimes I wish that he would stay small & cute for a little bit longer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin