Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010.06.15 Trying daddy's New Lens

This was the funny thing I saw when I woke up in the morning...baby E looking for his breakfast from the wrong parent...lol
Tai Po and baby E...while staying with us, hubby's grandma will look after baby E after while we were having breakfast
Before, I never knew that baby dream in their sleep, and often making funny faces!
Most of the time, baby E got this serious face on...I wonder, what does he thinking about...?
ahh...thank Heaven for this little boy ;D
dancing bebe...!
yawn...I'm sleepy mommy...
Hubby got himself a new lens for his camera, I really like to play around with his camera, it produces much better picture ;D

when baby E cries, he turn so red!! Tai Po tried to calm him down
the binky successfully calm him down!
3 generations
My sweet baby
Later on that night, we were visited by our pastor and his family, they also have 2 little kids, so I asking the pastor wife, P'Sung for tips about baby ;))

I'm so in love with this little guy...
smiling in his sleep
monkey face...lol!!
pout!!
fat cat...
this is how I test if baby E is hungry...if he constantly suck my finger, then it's time to feed him ;D
Daddy & E
Trying out the new baby's gym that daddy got for him
Baby finally asleep...good night... ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin