Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2010.06.19 About Baby E

We knew that there's no two fingerprints are identical...the same story apply to babies,
babies are very unique, here's some of baby E's treats ;D
1. He HATES being swaddle
a lot of books, and even doctors said that newborn love being swaddle, because the tight snuggly feeling from the swaddle reminds them of the womb environment, makes the baby feel safe and warm. We swaddle baby E on his first night at home, but it didn't last long time, he always manage to let himself out...I guess this baby can appreciate freedom at very early age ;p

2. He is...VERY LOUD!!
I remember the second he was out of my womb, he cried so loud! I though the cry will not last long and he will fall asleep...wrong!! he cried cried and cried for a long time. He usually doesn't give us any warning -like cry in smaller volume- he just suddenly scream his lung out! so loud, and pretty high pitch as well...haha...

3. He sleep A LOT!!
We took him to a family friend's daughter's birthday party...we arrive there at 2 pm and stay there pretty long until 12 pm, and my baby sleep all the way, only wake up for eat. Hubby said that baby's sleep behavior is just like mine...I can sleep super long, like more than 12 hours straight, wake up...eat...then go back to sleep again...haha...I did that a lot during my 1st trimester and last trimester of my pregnancy ;p

4.He DOES NOT burp well...
we tried so many different way to burp him, he just doesn't do it very well, so he end up spit and throw up alot =(( we have to change his clothes at least 4 times a day, and change his bib more than 5 times a day...no kidding! we end up buying a new HE washing machine because we have to do laundry so often

5. He has HUGE appetite
sometimes I have to feed him every hours...sometimes I have to feed him for 2 or 3 hours nonstop (just have like 5 minutes break to burp him and he will scream and demand to go back to boobies again!). Maybe that's why I manage to loose 25 pounds in 2 weeks!

6. He is a CLEAN baby
He really hates the feeling of wet diaper, when he cried so loud, super mad that he turn red-purplish...we know that it mean he want us to change his diaper.
It's awesome than in less than a week I pretty much can tell the meaning of his cry...
owaaaa...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ---> dirty diaper
yeeeeee...iyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... ---> hungry ;D

also...baby E is love being hug, he loves to sleep on my arm, and love it more to sleep on his daddy's chest...therefore he loves to sleep in our bed, and will cry if we put him in his own crib. He also not the most passionate baby, if he want something, he have to have it right away. He dreams a lot...he makes weird faces in his sleep...giggles, screams too! LOL!! hubby said that baby E is very tricky, like to puke right after we change his clothes...haha...he's not the most calm baby, and definitely a challenge to take care of..BUT, hubby and I love him so much, and couldn't imagine life without him now, he truly the greatest blessing upon our family =)

here's some picture of the day

Daddy feed him...btw, I really hate hubby's t-shirt...I call it burp clothes, haha! but unfortunately, he got 3 of those t-shirt...duh!
Daddy said I'm in charge to finish this bottle
changing a new bib
Mommy loves to dressed me up
Happy Tummy XD~
when he smiles in his sleep...it's too cute for words!!
wink wink...happy after mommy feed him ;D
hubby give baby E new nickname..."superman" because lots of time his bib turn like this and looks like a cape instead! haha... (ps. did I told you that he changes bib so often??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin