Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

2009.08.08 The Wedding at Bali Tirtha Uluwatu, Part 5...The Happy People

after the blessing ceremony,
we were thanking our parents and grandparents,
for raised us since we were little, and more,
I can't stop crying when I were talking with my daddy,
i can't never thank him enough for everything he had done to me...
it was really emotional for me, and i choose to keep those picture for myself,

but here's the happy smiley picture afterward ;D

with my parent, Tony' grandfather and mother
with Tony' family from Taiwan
with dad's side of family
mom's family
friends

then, the flower shower...
some people really throwing the flower petals on our face,
ome were tick on my lipgloss!! XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin