Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010.02.04 The 23th Week

This week, my tummy getting so big!! oh boy...I've gain 6 kg / 16 pounds so far!!
Today's doctor visit was great,
nothing was really interesting, nothing new yet, but baby and I are in good condition =)
no nausea, no swelling legs,
the doctor asked if i experienced any braxton hicks (fake contraction) yet,
then I asked her if braxton hicks feels like menstrual cramp? then she smiled and told me that when it happened i will know...haha

the doctor also measure the length from my pubic bone to the top of uterus,
she had a hard time to find the top of my uterus due to my abdominal muscle...haha...hubby made me work out hard before pregnancy! XD~
anyway...the lenght was 23 centimeters.
the doctor told me that the length in centimeter should be the same as the pregnancy week.

outfit for the doctor visit today ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin