Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

2010.02.19 I LOVE Utopia!!

Neighborhood: International District
Uwajimaya Foodcourt, #101
600 5th Avenue S

Seattle, WA 98104
(206) 682-0724
www.utopiayogurtgoodness.com

I used to go to the frozen yogurt vendor at South Center Mall...i think the vendor name was tutti frutti or something. it's the self service type of fro-yo and have more flavor, but in my opinion, Utopia tastes much better, and it's closer to my place too!! ;D

they supposed to have 21 different flavors, but they only have 4 flavors each day...i wish they have more!
so far I've tried the Original, Taro, Green Tea, Pomegranate and Lyche, and I love them all! most of the time, when i visit, they have Original, Pomegranate, and Taro...because they are the popular ones.
but there's one thing i don't like about this place...they only allowed us to pick two flavors for each cup =(

they taste so good that i hardly bother to add any topping...but sometimes i will have the original flavor with fruit toppings ;D
I wish next time i visit that vendor they'll have another flavor that i haven't tried before...;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin