Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

2010.02.14 My Valentine

Big thanks for our double date that booked the restaurant one and half months ahead ;)
Palisade Restaurant
Neighborhood: Magnolia
2601 W Marina Pl
Seattle, WA 98199
(206) 285-1000
www.palisaderestaurant.com

trying out my new camera while waiting to be seated
the nice bridge to our table...
the incredible view of Magnolia & Downtown Seattle...you can even see Space Needle from here...
...but my view of the night was...our double date, Ed and the automatic Grand Piano...haha
cute Fumiko
we all got the Valentine Dinner
I always love the complimentary bread
non-alcoholic Guava-rita for me...later on hubby order got the same too!
it was really good, and the color match my dress!! ;D
the chowder
The Entree, Char Grilled Wagyu Sirloin & Lobster Tail,
I was skeptical about the steak because mine was medium-well and looked dark!...but it surprised me when the meat just melt in my mouth! so buttery and juicy!! the lobster was fabulous as well ;D
Beautiful & Delish dessert!! the chocolate mousse was great, and so was the chocolate ice cream!! I usually don't like chocolate ice cream, but that one was delish!
it looks like meteor shower...haha
hubby and I ;))
on the way out...the kitchen
it was a great night, and I was so happy!! ;D

FOTD
FACE,
* EL Idealist
* Laneige Star White Emulsion
* DHC Q10 Cream Foundation in 00 & 01
* EP Salmon Concealer in Light
* BE Foundation in Fair
* BE Mineral Veil
* Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Perfecting Pressed Powder in 01 Mythic Parfait as highlighter

EYES,
* BE Prime Time Eyelid Primer
* MAC Pigment in Your Ladyship all over the lid & Inner lower lash line
* MAC Pigment in Jardin Aires on the lid area closer to lash line
* K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black on upper lash line
* Ardell falsie #120 Demi in Black ---> all time favorite!!
* MAC Pigment in Tan on lower outer lash line
* Styli-Style Line & Seal 24 in 123 Dark / Brown on lower lash line
* Loreal Double Extend Tubes Mascara on lower lash

CHEEKS,
* MAC Blush in Tenderling
* MAC Mineralize Blush in Improvise as highlighter

LIPS,
* Rosebud Perfume & Co Strawberry Lip Balm
* Paul & Joe Lipstick #26
* Chanel Glossimer in Iris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin