Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009.04.21 First Attemp to Cook Pot Roast

today was so HOTTT, the heat definitely punch me and gave me massive headache,
but thanks to my beloved Exedrin, i kicked back the headache...haha!! i win!!
thanks to my brother in law, Alan to introduce me to Exedrin...woohoo!!!
i love it!!

alright!
after those 2 red pills, i feel so much better,
and start doing some clumsy yoga,
why clumsy???
ok...I've only been to yoga class once...and i try to memorize the movement,
and i ended up mixing the yoga with the pilate move, that i can barely remember,
since i've only been to the pilate class once too!! haha

then i ready to cook!! yay!!

i was planning to cook some Indonesian style beef stew,
but then hubby bring me this recipe book, so i change my mind XD~~

so...this is my first attempt to cook Pot Roast,
i love the name...Pot Roast, somehow it sounds yummy,
and no, i never eat any Pot Roast before XD~~
i don't even have all the ingredient,
but i feel adventurous today,

so here's what i do,

first of all, i chopped some celery and put in on my crock pot














and then some carrot, here i'm using the baby carrot and chopped in half




























and then I chopped 1 onion and put it together with the other veggies














lastly, chopped this 2 big potatoes and put it as the last layer of the veggies














then put the beef chunk, sprinkle it with 1 tbs salt, and 1/2 tbs black pepper,
it should also need 1/2 tbs paprika, but i don't have...so i put some McCormick Montreal grill stuff...hahaha...














the recipe said that i need 1 cup of beef broth...but i don't have any!!
then i cheat and do short cut...haha, lucky me i have this Maggi beef powder, i love Maggi!!














as the instruction, i mixed 1 tbs of the powder with one cup of water,
then pour it on top of the ingredients














that's it! then i close the pot














then set it for slow cook for 8 hours,
i will know the result tomorrow when i wake up,
wish me luck!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin