Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2009.04.22 My 1st Pot Roast is Here!!!!!!

I just wake up and immediately run downstairs to check on my Pot Roast!!!
oh mymy...why they looks so ugly???

here's my 1st Pot Roast ever



despite of the ugly appearance, this stuff tastes really good!!!









by the way, i got the recipe from here


I got this book from Costco about 2 years ago for $9.99!!

....and this is the first time i ever use it...LOL!
i wonder why, but i love this book now!!

it provides me with lots of recipe for my lazy day,
you know...that days that you wish that those pots will cook by itself while I'm sleeping,
then be able to have delicious food when I'm wake up

who said that it's impossible...haha







the recipe is called Skye's Braised Pot Roast with Vegetables
i tried to upload pic, but i turn to be upside down...i don't know why!!

2 comments:

  1. lol...As long as it tastes good that's what matters the most! =) Whocares how it looks like... I'm sure it was VERY DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha, that's true!!
    you are so sweet Xina ;D
    have you been haul'ing lately??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin