Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

2009.06.04 My Birthday in US


Woohoo,
my actual birthday (according to US calendar) is here!!!

my first meal of my day was...Haagen-Dazs in Baileys flavor,
i had it on...00.01 last nite as replacement of birthday cake,
since i won't get my cake until this Saturday, when we gonna celebrate my birthday



























i have this tendency to always create a ball in side my ice cream pint...lol...anyone doing the same ting like this??






i went to school this morning and did my Art History presentation,
it was cool that somehow the professor put my name as the 1st student to do the presentation,
after finish my presentation, i stay for another 40 minutes and went home

now, i'm going to finish my ice cream and watching the tv show "wipeout"
it's so hilarious!! always makes me laugh so bad!!
the contestants are funny, the commentator are funny,
and they always give a hilarious nickname to the contestant!! LOL

and after that gonna do some study for my Italian oral exam this evening,
my birthday always happens to be in the middle of final week... ;p

FOTD,
FACE,
* EP Priming Moisturizer
* EP Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
* Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream
* EP Salmon Concealer in Light
* Chanel Double Perfection Compact in Soft Beige

EYES,
* MAC Pigment in Tan
* Ardel falsie # 110, then blend with mascara
* Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme for top & bottom lashes

CHEEK,
* MAC MSF in So Ceylon

LIPS,
* (was) Curvy Lip Silicone in Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin