Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

2009.06.28 (used to be) Dreamland

Dreamland...it used to represent its name...
but this time i visit this place, it became too commercialized already,
they build a lot of concrete stuff, made this beach became claustrophobic,
no, i don't like it no more =( i want a more "virgin" type of beach, more natural

*but off course i have to put my biggest smile for the sake of the photo!! XD~*

I wonder why people were wearing so much clothes to go to the beach...it was freakin' HOT...
with my BFF, Vina ;D
i have to hold the hat all the time, since it was too big for me!! it daddy's hat, the size is XL!! haha
beautiful sunset...

1 comment:

  1. the place looks amazing and you look pretty too. I agree with you a more virgin looking beach is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin