Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

2009.06.06 Birthday FOTD



My skin was actually super messed up on my birthday,
the reason was: excessive use of acne cream...that actually burnt my skin!
happened before, happened again, and probably will happened again ;p
i just can't see any pimple sitting on my face...I'll literally put the acne cream again and again and again...much more than the recommendation on the box...talking about bad habit ;p

anyway, here's my army for the birthday celebration look

FACE,
* EP Priming Moisturizer
* EP Anti Shine Mattifying Gel
* BE Foundatin in Fair ---> this warrior NEVER failed me!! succesfully cover up my messed up skin
* BE Mineral Veil

EYES,
* UDPP
* Tarte 1 all over the lid
* Tarte 2 to cut on the crease
* Tarte 3 on the upper and lower lash line
* Cuore K-Palette Liquid Liner for upper lash line
* Ardel falsie #120 Demi in Black...i LOVE this, it long and full, yet so light
* Duo glue in white for the falsie
* Mac Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Mascara for lower lash. i heard the rumour that they going to discontinue this brand...boohoo...but actually, this mascara is berry similar, if not the same as CG Lash Blash ;p

CHEEK,
* MAC Blush in Tenderling
* MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Light Over Dark

LIPS,
* NARS l/s in Schiap...bright brigh true pink
in this picture i just use it as a stain...but on my actual birthday picture i rub it all around my lips, therefore, even brighter color ;D

this is my very first Tarte e/s a birthday gift from a dear friend of mine, Vanessa
the texture os the e/s is very shimery and light, like those asian brand cosmetic,
i really like it, and also...it does not crease on me!!
my lids are very oily, and it's hard to find e's that does not crease,
like...Benefit creaseless cream shadow was creasing like crazy on me ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin