Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2009.06.24 Dinner for 3 for $5 only, thank you!

A humble dinner with Dad & Mom

Depot Indra and their menus
the cook, she cook so fast, and I'm not even kidding!!
she cooked so fast that i suspect that she was a superhero in disguise!
me and my favorite drink, Teh Kotak (sweetened jasmine tea). they also sell this at asian market in US, if you see one, try it ;)
the calendar behind my dad really cracked me up!! you know...the typical asian style calendar that have sexy girls with weird pose...LOL!! anyone want one?? XD~
Puyung Hai,
Omelet with sweet and sour sauce on top
Sayur Hijau,
Stir Fry Vegetables
Sate Babi, Pork Satay
Babi Kecap, Pork cooked with soy sauce paste
Nasi Goreng, Fried Rice
Daddy & Mommy ;)
I'll show you the bill, surprise surprise!! ;D
1 usd = 10.500 idr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin