Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

2009.06.22 Roommate from 705

it was early 2003 in Taipei, Taiwan,
a short period of time, around 3 months, that i had Rie Kai as my room mate during our OCAC term (learning Chinese school)

she's so lovely and fun, and we both love make up too!! haha
I remember that she was the one who introduced me to Helena Rubinstein Mascara,
as well as the heated eyelash curler!

our room, 705 was occupied by the two of us only (usually other rooms have 3 people live together) and I really enjoy having her as my room'mate,
our room was always clean and smells good, I also remember that one time she came back with tons of mangoes from her relatives, and our room were fill with the mango smell ;D

it's been more than 6 years, i haven't seen her again,
but she told me that she'll come to my wedding in August!!
I'm so happy, soooooooooooooo happy!! XD~
cannot wait to see you soon, Nakayoshi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin