Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

2009.07.02 A Treat for the Bookworm

This is what i got from Gramedia Bookstore today,
from literature to chicklit to intense mystery to a simple one...i LOVE it all,

so today i went to the Gatsu branch of the bookstore, it's easier to park there,
and less people, so i can freely browse my book. the other brach was always crowded, that people keep bumping into me while i browse for the book, not fun.

I was browsing for more books, and already had some books on my hand, while the manager himself came to me and offer me the shopping bag. I'm impressed already.
Later one, while I'm still browsing for the book and could not find anything I like, one of the lady that works there came to me and asked if i love novel and if i was interested to see the best-seller section at the front section of the store. oh, so delightful!
i was totally impressed with their great service and the point is that they care to help the customer.
while i was browsing at the best seller books area, the manager came to me once more time to suggest the book "Perfume", then i read the synopsis at the back of the book and decide to add it to my collection too.

after all, it was a great shopping experience

I'm currently reading Midah, by one of the greatest writer in Indonesia, Pramoedya Ananta Toer. He was the author of The Buru Quartet / Tetralogy.
An Awesome writer he was, and he will be forever loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin