Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009.07.30 Another Daddy-Daughter Day Out, The Wedding Preparation (1)

Ciao tutti!
I'm so happy today, been outside for the longest time, daddy and I
we feel tired, but satisfied with our achievement today ;)
pick the flowers, had final meeting with the chapel staff, finalize my cake too,
so little time, so much to do, really.

before starting our meeting and all,
we had lunch at Anda Jatim, getting our regular meal...
he pretty much always order that meal, and i pretty much ALWAYS order the same stuff too...haha. we got hooked!
Then we went to the florist,
they prepared more flower today,
the purple rose was Coolwater, Holland Rose, I forget the name of the pink one,
it's pretty and kinda rare in Bali ;)
Frustrated and unsatisfied with the samples from magazines and the samples from the florist's own album, I ended up created my own bridal bouquet ;)
My bouquet cretion was the combination of 3 Holland Roses; the Coolwater (mauve purple), the pale pink one and the ivory. then Chrysanthemum in pale lilac color, some green stuff (don't even know the name) and it supposed to have some baby's breath...but they don't have any at the moment
the florist told me that chrysanthemum is not too glamorous for the wedding bouquet. but i think, the chrysanthemum here is essential to pull this combination together, without it, the cool water rose's color will be too dominant over the other flowers,
apparently dad's like this bouquet too...haha
My Perfect Summer Bouquet ;D
After i added some peach roses ;)
it should be around this size
and the smaller version for my lovely bridesmaids
trying on some organza sashes for the bouquet,
end up choosing the peach sash for the bridesmaid, and the pale lavender sash for me

2 comments:

  1. The flowers and the bouquet are beautiful. The purple roses look really elegant!

    I like to order the same things repeatedly from a restaurant too :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ;)

    haha...alot of time i go to restaurant, the waiter already can guess what i'm going to order! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin