Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

2009.07.26 Addicted to the Twilight Saga

If you think that I was on a hospital room, you are right!
i was visiting my aunt there, and find that the other bed was empty...haha
then i use it to read my Twilight Saga...wishing that a cute doctor like Carlisle will come and visit the room!! but off course it never happened...boo...!!
actually i think that the hospital bed is really cool, that we can adjust the head position,
I end up fell asleep there...LOL
have I ever told you that i could fall asleep kinda...everywhere...hahaha,
one time i fell asleep at a gym in Taipei,
the other time i feel asleep at a badminton court at Beijing...hahaha,
I don't know why it's easy for me to fall asleep anywhere but in my room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin