Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

2009.07.23 Kebaya Fitting

If you read my previous post about kebaya already,
you knew that i purchase the kebaya fabric and went to tailor to make my very first kebaya,
today i went there to do the fitting,
the result is different from the one i saw on the store (i show it to the tailor aswell)
but i also love this one, it's longer, therefore, will make my torso looks longer,
and will create the tall & slim silhouette for me! hohoho...me lovey!!

about my kebaya, i think the shoulder part was a little bit too wide,
so the tailor going to alter it a little bit more, then i should be able to pick it up by tomorrow.
did i told you that the labor cost 15 usd?? ;D

so here's some shots from the fitting today,
pardon the poor quality, it was taken without flash ;p
ps. off course I'm not going to wear the kebaya with hot pants & flip flop like this! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin