Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

2009.07.20 Simile Ma Differso

Similar But Different,
that's the right phrase to explain about our lunch today,
Dad, my sister and I were getting the salad from the sad bar,
the same salad bar, but different result ;p

Mine, with tons of black olives & vinaigrette dressing,
omg...i was hungry!! and off course i order the smoked salmon, but the serving size were significantly smaller than last night! yes, we went back to the same place XD~
My sis only took a little bit, no dressing whatsoever ;p
she had bread with her broccoli soup
and this one belong to my dad...LOL...
he end up only ate half of it and took home the left over... XD~
Our Own Little Lunch Club; Daddy, Me & My Sister ;)


1 comment:

  1. The meal was so healthy with mainly salad!
    I like the family pic, you look great in the white/orange top!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin