Countdown To Our 2nd Winter Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog...find your favorite entries here!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

2009.07.18 About Life

For me, Life is beautiful, it truly is.

"it's easy for you to say that", my friend said, "your life is perfect!"

Is my life perfect...I don't think so
they just don't know, that I am too, struggle with a lot of things in my life,
there are time that i feel happy,
there are time that i feel down,
one time i feel optimistic,
the other time i just want to give up...
yes, my life is not flawless, it never was

but, it is that the flaws that made my life became ever more beautiful,
throughout the pains I became stronger,
throughout the problems I became wiser,
and I will be forever grateful for every obstacles that i found in my life journey...
I am what I am today, because life had gave me the opportunity to learn from it

Do not envy me for my life, because it isn't perfect,
Envy me for the way I live my life, because I live it to the fullest


Here's one of my favorite quote about life,

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

- Mother Teresa -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin